*This post may contain affiliate links.
Spring is one of my most favorite times of the year. I love seeing the flowers blooming, the grass turning green, and hearing the birds chirping in the trees. Plus, Spring time has one of my most favorite holiday’s too! Easter!
It’s hard to believe that we are already about to start the month of April. Each year seems to be going by faster and faster, but I’m sure glad that April is coming, because that means I get to spend time with my extended family.
- 1 lb bag baby carrots
- 1 stick Melted Butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 TBS Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Cook or steam baby carrots until soft.
- Mash with Potato masher/blender.
- Blend in melted butter, 2 eggs, flour, baking powder, sugar and pinch of cinnamon.
- Grease 9×9 pan
- Bake at 400* for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350* and continue to make for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Carrots are a staple each Easter, but this is a whole new way to prepare them and it is delicious! I have added this Carrot Soufflé to my must have recipe book, and I can’t wait to see the look on my families faces as they bite into this delectable treat!