**This post Christmas Crack post may contain affiliate links
Tis the season of Christmas goodies! We love getting goodies from friends and family members. It is nice to be able to exchange recipes and try new things. We also love to make goodie plates for family and friends. Giving is one of my favorite things to do, and being able to bake and cook for my loved ones makes me happy. One of the goodies I love to add to may Christmas plates is Christmas Crack. It is super simple to make and tastes amazing!
Christmas Crack is made with 4 simple ingredients that you probably have on hand! Saltine Crackers, Brown Sugar, Butter and Chocolate Chips! It’s that simple.
- 1 sleeve Saltine Crackers
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 2 Sticks Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Lay out 1 sleeve of crackers into a large cookie sheet.
3. Add brown sugar and butter to sauce pan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir frequently and boil for 3 minutes.
4. Pour brown sugar/butter mixture over crackers and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Spread chocolate chips over crackers. As the chocolate starts to melt you can begin to spread the chocolate over the crackers to fully cover them.
6. Freeze for 2 hours until chocolate is fully cooled. Enjoy!
This will be a great addition to any goodie try that you are planning on passing out to your family and friends. They are simple and oh so tasty!
Looking for another great recipe? Check out our recipe for Fluffy Peanut butter Pie!