- **This post contains affiliate links.
Simple farm style décor seems to be taking the world by storm. If you have been on the lookout for the simplistic decorations you might have noticed that many of the items come with a hefty price tag. But many of the items can also be replicated on the cheap. For example these DIY Dollar Tree Coastal Mini Planters are simple to make but without the high price tag and will add a touch of flare to any room.
- DT nautical cotton rope (try to get the largest footage you can get. I got the 11 ft)
- DT Nautical jute rope (try to get the largest footage you can find, mine was 8 ft and I need a little bit from another section)
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- DT mini dessert cups (these are kind of a square shape and they come in a 6 pack)
- Start by adding a line of glue around the bottom of the dessert cup and wrap the cotton rope around making sure to press down so that it adheres to the glue, continue adding glue and wrapping until you reach the top.
- Repeat the same steps with the cotton rope for another dessert cup and then repeat the same steps for the jute rope.
- I styled them with eucalyptus from our local grocery store.
These little DIY Dollar Tree Coastal Mini Planters are super easy to make and will add a simplistic touch to your home décor! If you like these cute Mini Planters then you might also want to check out our post on Wax Dipped Leaves for cute fall décor!