**This post contains affiliate links.
With Memorial Day and The 4th of July coming up, it is about time to start thinking about your Patriotic décor. One way you can add a pop of Red, White & Blue to your home is with a festive wreath. This Dollar DIY Tree Patriotic Wreath is not only fun and festive but it won’t break the bank.
- Grapevine Wreath 18inches (I got mine with a coupon from Joann)
- Hot Glue Gun/Gluesticks
- Mini American Flags (they come in a 3 pack from Dollar Tree)
- Wire Cutters
- Paint Brush
- Metallic Gold Acrylic Paint
- Wooden Stars (hobby lobby $1.29)
- 3 Bunches White Carnations (Dollar Tree)
- 2 Bunches red, white and blue daisies (Dollar Tree)
- 1 red, white and blue carnation bunch (Dollar Tree)
Start by applying 2 coats of metallic gold paint to the wooden stars. Allow for enough time to dry in between.
Using the wire cutters, trim the stems of all of the flowers leaving about 3-4 inches
Start by adding the red, white and blue daisies to both sides of the grapevine wreath. You could hot glue the flowers into the wreath, but I just weaved them in between the grapevines.
For the carnation flowers, I just popped the flower off of the stem as I wanted to hot glue these onto the wreath. When applying add some hot glue to the bottom of the flower near where the stem is and then place on the grapevine wreath.
I started with the red and blue flowers and the added the white flowers around it.
Next using hot glue, add it to the ends of the stars and apply it to the grapevine wreath
Hang up and enjoy!