**This post contains affiliate links.
My heart is breaking for the 2020 Graduates. This is defiantly not the senior year that many of them had planned. Luckily, we can still make them feel special by not forgetting them. If you are looking for something fun to do for the graduates in your life then why not try out these DIY Graduation Candy & Money Lei!
- Plastic Wrap
- Variety of Mini Sized Candy
- Ribbon in School Colors
1.Lay out a piece of plastic wrap. About 4ft long.
2. Place chocolate candy in the middle of the 4ft plastic strip about 1 inch away from each other.
3. Fold the plastic wrap around the candy pieces.
4. Cut ribbon into 6″ pieces and tie knot between each piece of candy.
5. Once there is ribbon between each piece of candy, tie the end pieces securely together with more ribbon.
6. Fold up the cash like an accordion.
7. Place the cash around the candy lei and tie it into place with some ribbon.
Tada you have a Graduation Candy & Money Lei!
We know that this Candy & Money Lei will not make up for all they are missing out on their senior year. It is not easy to go from being with friends every day to homeschooling in your bedrooms. But we hope that Cash and Chocolate might help to make things a little bit better. I mean, they are two big necessities, right?
We hope that all of you are staying safe and enjoying your time at home with your loved ones. Home schooling your kids is not easy but we are in this together and you are not alone. Even if it feels like you are. Just remember that this too shall pass.
Looking for more DIY Graduation Gift Ideas? Check out our Graduation Keepsake Box we made last year!