**This post contains affiliate links.
It is no secret that this year the kiddos will not be bringing home a Mother’s Day gift that they made at school. It is up to you Dads to make sure that her day is special. This year, many Moms are not only filling the role of ‘mom,’ but they are also doing the home school bit which is not easy. They deserve the world! We know that shopping is limited to say the least right now and if you have not already ordered a gift online then you have a very slim chance of it getting here on time. That is why we are here to show you a quick and easy DIY Mother’s Day Gift Idea that she is sure to love!
Every Mom loves gifts from the heart and if her kids have made it, then it just makes it all the more special. That is why these DIY Hand Print Mother’s Day Planters are sure to be a hit.
For the supplies, you will need terracotta pots, beautiful flowers to fit inside, and some craft paint.
- Terracotta Pots with Bases
- Craft Paint
- First, you will want to add some paint to your flower pot. I wanted the kids’ hand prints to really show up so I decided on white for the main part with accent colors around the top rim and on the base.
2. Let fully dry.
3. Paint the hand of one of your littles.
4. Press their little hand print onto the pot.
5. Plant your pretty flowers!
We truly hope that all of you Mothers out there have a very special and blessed Mother’s Day and that you all enjoy this DIY Mother’s Day Gift Idea!