Happy Mother’s Day!
To all the great women out there who have touched my life, I appreciate you!
I understand this is a hard day for some. Just know that:
1. You don’t have to have children to be a mother. You touch more lives than you know.
2. You struggle with infertility? Think of all the motherly things you have done to try to have children?
3. Never wanted kids? That’s ok! You can still be a mother to so many. You have a ton of wisdom to offer.
4. Step mom? That’s hard. You deserve this day!
5. Kids not at home? Go do something nice for yourself! You deserve it after all those years of mothering!
6. Problems with your kids? It’s hard to raise these little ones! Nobody is perfect. And we really don’t want you to be. How would we learn from you if you were!
7. Great mom? We love you! We look up to you!
So, Happy Mother’sDay! To all the imperfect, childless, have hard kids, perfect mother, grandmas, stepmoms, I never had kids, beautiful women! We salute you for all you do for us everyday! God bless you!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️