St. Patrick’s Day is almost here, which brings with it all the fun antics of things such as setting a Leprechaun Trap, and making Leprechaun Bait! Are you prepared to catch a Leprechaun?
If you have kids, then one of the most enjoyable things you can do is make Leprechaun Bait and set a fun trap. It is so fun to see the joy on their faces when they wake up and run out to the trap to see if they were lucky enough to catch the little man dressed in green.
**This post contains affiliate links
- All The Yellow and Green 7oz. Lucky Charms Marshmallow Bag
- 1 1/2 Cup Regular Lucky Charms
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Lucky Charms
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chex
- 1/2 Cup Green M&M’s
- 16 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
1. Combine marshmallows, both Lucky Charms, Chex Mix and M&M’s to a big bowl. Make sure the bowl is big enough to be able to fully stir the mix together.
2. Place White Chocolate Chips into microwave safe bowl and pour the vegetable oil on top.
3. Microwave White Chocolate Chips in microwave in 30 second increments, make sure to stir in-between each 30 second bout. Do this till all the chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
4. Pour Chocolate over cereal mix and stir till cereal is covered.
5. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture over parchment and let sit for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
6. Once it is firm you can break it up into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Having Leprechaun Bait is a wonderful idea. But remember that you can’t catch a Leprechaun with bait alone. You also need an amazing Leprechaun Trap! Check out this fun trap that Mighty Man built last year. Paired with the bait it is sure to catch you a Leprechaun or two! Enjoy!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day fun? Check out our post about 5 fun St. Patrick’s Day traditions for kids!