*This post may contain affiliate links
Looking for a tasty Easter treat? Check out these delicious cookies!
- 1 lb Butter, Softened
- 2c Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1c Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6c Flour
- Frosting and/or sprinkles of choice
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Add Butter, Eggs, Sour Cream and Vanilla to bowl (or mixer) and mix well.
- Add in Sugar, Eggs, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt. Mix well.
- Add in Flour a few cups at a time and mix until well blended.
- Roll out about a 1/4″ thick on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into shapes. I used a drinking cup so I could attempt perfect circles.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 12 minutes.
- Let cool and let the fun of decorating begin!