We are on week 2 of social distancing and there are times that I feel like I am going to go crazy. Luckily we have awesome things like social media to help keep us all connected and to give us fun DIY project ideas to do at home. I am loving scrolling through my feed and coming up with fun ideas to keep me entertained at home. Check out our list of Top DIY Facebook Pages that you should be following!
1. Do It Yourself – DIY – Do It Yourself is full of DIY everything! From crocheting feather bookmarks to how to build a hydroelectric generator.
2. DIY Home Decorating – Looking to revamp your décor? DIY Home Decorating’s facebook page is a great way to stay on top of current styles and learn how to repurpose some great items like these DIY Dresser Drawer Night Stands.
3. DIY Home World – This is a great place to find gardening and home life hacks. Have you ever wanted to make your own soap? How about a list of plants you can plant in your yard that repel bugs? DIY Home World has you covered!
4. Woodworking for Mere Mortals – Woodworking for Mere Mortals is an incredible facebook page dedicated for all things woodworking. You will find lots of idea for shelves, storage, sanding tips, and so, so much more.
5. Ikea Hackers – Love Ikea? Who doesn’t? But did you know that you can make your Ikea furniture even better? Ikea Hackers is full of so many ideas that will be sure to dress up your home in no time.
6. Gardenista – Looking for landscaping, hardscaping, or tips on starting a garden? Gardenista has it all!
7. Remodelista – Looking to remodel a room but don’t know where to start? Remodelista has you covered. Their page is filled with ideas to make your home exactly what you want it to be!
8. Remodelaholic – This is filled with budget friendly ideas to keep your home up to date without breaking the bank!
9. Everyday Homemaking – Looking for a site with great recipes, crafts, and things for the kids to do? This is the place!
10. Organization Tips – With social distancing, it is the prefect time to go through your home and get everything organized. If you are looking for ideas, then you might want to check out Organization Tips Facebook page!
We hope you enjoy that list of DIY Facebook Pages as much as we do! Hope you are all staying well and washing your hands!
Looking for more to do while your at home? Check out our fun list of activities HERE!